We would love to help you as you transition to parenthood and coordinate care with your providers as well as any other support services you may need.
You can schedule a consultation with Dr. Natrajan on this page through our calendar below. While we have recommended visit lengths, Dr. Natrajan will provide all the time and care your family needs to ensure that your questions and issues are addressed to the best of her ability and that you get personalized, meaningful care. If you are interested in a 4th Trimester Package or the “Family Doc on Call” program, please Contact Us.
If you need to schedule a follow-up, you can do so through our Patient Portal.
Common questions we get:
What services do we provide? Dr. Natrajan provides care to parents and birthers to help them as they transition to life with a new little one or as they heal from birth or a loss.
- You can schedule a consultation for lactation support, breastfeeding medicine, 4th trimester care, or pregnancy loss and infertility support above.
- Our lactation support and breastfeeding medicine visits are designed to help you and your family achieve your infant nutrition goals, improve your lactation / breastfeeding experience, and address any medical issues related to lactation and postpartum.
- We also provide evaluations and screening for other concerns you may have after the birth of a baby or as you navigate parenthood such as for hormonal imbalances, perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, pelvic floor dysfunction, and more.
- We provide support services for infertility and pregnancy loss.
- We provide text support for basic issues and anticipatory guidance during the perinatal period and beyond for our families. Even if you are not a current patient, we are happy to provide this service through our “Family Doc on Call” service for those that need basic support.
- We will coordinate care with your obstetric and pediatric providers as needed and help connect you with community resources to make your journey easier as you welcome your new little one home.
- We are here to help you in any way we can to make bringing home your baby smoother, easier, and happier through personalized care!
How do I schedule a consultation? If you feel our services can help you, please use the form above to schedule a consultation now. If the times listed do not work for you or you need something sooner, please Contact Us to see if Dr. Natrajan can work with you to get you the care you need as soon as possible on a day and time that works for you. If you are interested in a 4th Trimester Package or the “Family Doc on Call” program, please Contact Us.
What does a consultation look like? Dr. Natrajan will take the time to learn your stories and concerns at your first visit. We will do an exam and observed breastfeeding session if you have any concerns about lactation. Dr. Natrajan will then work with you to come up with a plan that addresses your concerns. Dr. Natrajan may send you orders for bloodwork or other testing that can be taken to a local lab or your healthcare provider’s office. We do not prescribe medications at your first visit. However, if you have signs of mastitis or other inflammatory conditions (such as infections), vasospasm, or other issues that do not respond to conservative measures in the recommended time frame, then Dr. Natrajan will discuss medications that may help or targeted treatments based on test results with a follow-up phone call or visit. Dr. Natrajan may need to refer you back to your obstetric provider if you have an issue that needs to be addressed in person, such as an abscess, excessive bleeding, or any concerning signs or symptoms of a medical emergency. (Please note if you are only doing the “Family Doc on Call” program, the visit is to establish care and learn your histosry. We are unable to offer assistance or evaluation of medical issues or problems with this limited program unless you choose to switch to a full consultation or 4th Trimester Package.)
Unsure if we can help you? Explore Our Services in more detail to see if they can meet your needs!
Still have questions? Contact Us to schedule a free 15 minute phone call so we can answer any questions you may have.